Malone, the manufacturers of kayak, bike, canoe and more vehicle storage solutions are the real innovators in the market. I bumped into one of my friends who has a full size SUV and wanted a roof carrier for his kayak. Here is the dilemma. He parks in a public garage and all the racks he has seen will get hit or just stuck as he enters. Not with the Malone Downloader. It folds down when not in use. He measured it out knowing the clearance he has to work with and it’s a perfect fit.
Order your Downloader here >>> https://maloneautoracks.com/Downloader-TM.html
The Malone DownLoader Kayak Rack is an all-in one kit to store your kayak vertically. Making frequent trips with your kayak is made easy with the fold down carrier frame that lays flat on the roof when not in use. Load your kayak with the help of the built in loading ramps and once strapped in secure it with the included load straps and tie-downs. Universal JAWZ ™ mounting hardware makes this a versatile kayak carrier.
- J-style kayak carrier with built in loading ramp
- Fold down technology increases overhead clearance
- Oversized padding and nylon sleeves protects boat during transport
- JAWZ ™ mounting hardware fits round, square and most factory oval cross rails
- Assemble or transfer to another vehicle in minutes with no tools required
- 12’ cam style load straps with buckle protectors
- Comes with 60mm and 70mm pre-coated mounting bolts
- Dimensions: 17’ x 6’’ x 19.5’’
- Manufacturer’s lifetime warranty
The best part for my buddy is his SUV already has a horizontal rack system to lock this into and it will fit his wife’s small SUV in a quick five minute switch.
You don’t have a horizontal rack system, Malone has you cover with several types at this link >>> https://www.odumagazine.com/wp-admin/post-new.php
The post Malone Downloader Is Perfect For Tight Places appeared first on ODU Magazine-North America's #1 Digital Fishing Magazine.